Tuesday, May 7, 2013

ModCloth



ModCloth is my #1 favorite website for dresses! Any time I have a wedding, bridal shower, baby shower, birthday party, or just want something cute to wear I go to ModCloth! They have a pretty wide price range spectrum so you can always find something you can afford, and usually something you can't, but find a way to make it work.

Every time I get a dress from here I get so many compliments! Seriously, go to the website, you will see what I'm talking about.

This is also where I found my bathing suit, remember? If not you can see it here!

Here are a few pictures of dresses I have ordered from Mod Cloth in the past.

I ordered this dress about a 2 years ago for a friends birthday! I love it and still wear it to work all the time!

    Candy Themed Bridal Shower   

                                                             A Summer Wedding


Another Wedding ...

                                                                And again a Wedding!


Oh Hey, Another Wedding!



So apparently, most are for weddings! I'll try to take a peek around for more photos of the old dresses I purchased! I still wear all of them every chance I get! They are not only adorable, but they are great quality pieces. I have only had one problem and as soon as I contacted ModCloth they sent a replacement dress out immediately! Great customer service and great clothes! I recommend putting a modcloth gift card on any wish list!

In non-dress related news... here is my winter coat I ordered for my trip to New York last December! Seriously ModCloth is the best for everything.




Check out some of the new stuff on my wish list! It wasn't easy but, I narrowed it down to three!

I know I cant afford this one... But maybe if the right event comes up! The "Wallpaper Party" Dress is $250.00. A girl can dream!

This fun Chevron a Whim dress is on sale for only $51.00! I think it will be perfect for summer picnics or trips to the beach.


This adorable "Field DayDream" Dress is $52.00 and it isn't even on sale! I want to order this one and wear it with a pair of cute cowboy boots, or sandals. I love it!


Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment