Monday, May 20, 2013

Captiva Island

Recently, I traveled across the country to Captiva Island for my brother's wedding. I grew up spending my summer's playing in Destin, Florida's sand and swimming in the crystal blue water. Rough childhood, right? Destin still holds a special place in my heart, but, in recent years, it has become somewhat touristy and commercialized.

So, when my brother and his wife picked Captiva Island as their wedding location, I was thrilled to try a new beach spot in Florida (sorry California, I love you, but your beaches will never compare to the Gulf Coast!).

I am pleased to report I loved absolutely every minute I spent on Captiva Island, and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a vacation. The island is only accessible by ferry, and is incredibly private, but in the best way possible. You feel remote, but not isolated. I never wanted to leave, and I cannot wait for the chance to go back.

To learn more about the island, go to www.captivaisland.com

My view for the week, not too bad!

Mother and Sister of the Groom

He will always be my idol

Hessam family fishing trip (we are pro's at this point)



Who knew driftwood could be so beautiful!



Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!





No comments:

Post a Comment