Monday, May 6, 2013

Gone Girl

I love to read, but I am the type of person who needs a book that hooks you. Well, if you are similar to me, then I have the book for you. 
Gone Girl. By Gillian Flynn.

My housemate Phoebe recommended it to me, and I have recommended it to almost everyone I know since then. I took it with me to Florida for my brother's wedding and literally could not put it down. I even chose it over watching my terrible reality shows. (and boy do I love my terrible reality shows!) That should tell you something.

I can't say much about the book itself, because, well, you HAVE to read it. What I can tell you is it's brilliantly suspenseful and will keep you on your toes. The premise is about a marriage gone wrong, and I love the log-line - "marriage can be a real killer."

Do yourself a favor and get this book. I loved it so much, I just purchased "Sharp Objects" from Gillian Flynn.




Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment