Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A new bathing suit!

OK get ready for this! How adorable is this suit!!!!



Not only is this suit adorable but for those of us who might not feel like rocking an itsy bitsy bikini it's heaven! Every time I have worn this I get so many compliments, I think I've even turned a few girls into one piece fans!



This was one of my ModCloth purchases, and I love it just as much as I love everything else from ModCloth. Plus, this suit comes in regular and plus sized options! Not many of those Victoria's Secret suits can say that!


The suit is by Esther Williams. She has really cute vintage suits and she seems like a really cool lady! Check out her website! She is fascinating, I want to take her out for coffee and dessert so badly! You may know her as the Million Dollar Mermaid. If not look her up! And you while you are at it, you might as well order a suit! The are not only adorable, but super comfy!




It doesn't matter where you live, swim suit season is right around the corer and if you are in Southern California, it is already here! So hurry up and get a new suit!





Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment