Thursday, May 2, 2013

Kombucha Dog

Recently, I was inhaling macaroons from Bottega Louie (post here) and I purchased a kombucha to go with my meal of a dozen macaroons. But, it wasn't just any kombucha, it was from a company called Kombucha Dog. If you know us, you know we love dogs, so naturally I became curious as to why there was a picture of a cute puppy on my drink. 


One of the bakers at Bottega told me about the company, and that a man combined his love for kombucha with his passion for animals. He set out to create the best kombucha, and put a picture of a dog on the front of every bottle who was in need of a home. I couldn't think of anything more genius. 

I highly recommend visiting his website here

If you find yourself in the LA area and looking for a dog to adopt, this is a great company to support. If you find yourself in the LA area and thirsty, this is the drink to buy while supporting a great cause. 






Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment