Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Oribe

The product I am about to introduce to you will truly be your new best friend. Meet Oribe. A fantastic line of hair products that will truly make your hair look like you just walked out of a salon. It gives my hair more volume and texture than I have ever seen created from ten products, let alone one product.



I was introduced to Oribe by my best friend, Holland, who fell in love with their dry texturizing spray. Well, Holland and I have very different hair, so I was skeptical when I heard her rave about it. However, after one use of their dry texturizing spray, I was hooked and immediately ordered it. Best $39 I've spent in awhile.

You can find their dry texturizing spray here Oribe Dry Texture Spray

The instructions are simple - just spray where you want volume and style in your hair. The product says it's a "brilliant alternative to dry shampoo" - well, I hate dry shampoo, so I cannot speak to that, but I can't get enough of this.

Oh, and you're welcome.







Super excited about my mail arrival. No judging. 




Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment