Monday, May 13, 2013

Oak & Gorski

I have a great band for you! If you want something different that isn't on the radio (but should be), you should check out Oak and Gorski!


I had heard many good things about them, and just thought yeah, yeah, ok. But I was lucky enough to see them perform recently, and now I get it! I loved every song! 


Here is the photo I took that night! I hear they have a new EP coming out soon! I know I will be picking it up! Also, their new single The Crazy Kind came out last week!




If you go to their website you can listen to a bunch of their music!  Also, check out their youtube page to watch some videos and listen to more of their music. They are also pretty cool dudes!

Here are two of their songs, but remember there are lots more to check out! Take a listen! Let us know what you think! 




If you want to add any of their music to your i-pod the apple store has plenty of their music!


Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment