Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Great Gatsby Soundtrack


The Great Gatsby Soundtrack comes out today!
Run out to your local record shop, or just go to iTunes and have it ready to go!



I'm very, very excited to see this movie! The music in the trailer is amazing and now that I have seen the soundtrack I am even more excited!
Specifically, I'm excited for Florence and the Machine and Lana Del Ray. But I had no idea there was going to be so much hip hop, plenty of Jay-Z, Beyonce, and even a lil bit of Kanye. 


My album is downloading right now! Cant wait to give it a listen and get ready for Thursday night!





Enjoy the trailer for a sneak peak of some of the great music!

Old Chap, Do this one favor, and I promise, I won't ask for anything else! Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support, Old Chap!



No comments:

Post a Comment