Monday, May 6, 2013

The Company You Keep




Everyone has different taste in movies. But, if you like fantastic acting, great writing/directing, and a suspenseful story, I have the movie for you. Last weekend, I saw The Company You Keep. So far, it is my favorite movie of the year. The movie is about a former Weather Underground activist who goes on the run when a journalist discovers his identity 30 something years later. 
I was so into the movie, and literally sitting on the edge of my seat, that my boyfriend thought something was wrong with me. He said he had never seen me that into a movie. I believe it's a limited release, so check it out while you can. Robert Redford directs and stars in it, as well as Stanley Tucci, Susan Sarandon, Shia LaBeouf, Julie Christie, Nick Nolte, Chris Cooper, and Brit Marling. I know what you're thinking - terrible cast. :) 





Have you seen it? Let us know what you think!

Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment