Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cards Against Humanity

Do you love games? Well, if the answer's yes, then this is the post for you.

My friend Galadriel introduced me to this game, and I have passed the word along to so many of my friends and family members - I might as well be the spokesperson. So should G. 

It is definitely one of the top games I have ever played. It's basically like Apples to Apples, but with incredibly raunchy and just plain wrong card choices. It will have you and your friends on the floor. Here is an example of what you may end up with.





The trick is that it only goes on sale a few times of year, through their website or on Amazon. It's only $25! They also have three different expansion packs, at $10 each, which you will definitely want to have if you play often enough. But, you have to catch it when it goes on sale (WHICH IS NOW!) so I recommend purchasing it now! But, if you are reading this post late, you can sign up on their website to receive an email notification when it is on sale next. I usually buy one or two when they go on sale, because they make PERFECT gifts. I have given probably six or seven away, and every single person raves about this game.




Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment