Wednesday, July 10, 2013

True Food Kitchen



Few things excite me more than restaurants that offer organic, vegan, and/or gluten free foods. True Food Kitchen is an amazing new restaurant I tried while visiting Scottsdale, Arizona. The good news? They have three in California! One in Newport Beach, Santa Monica, and San Diego. There is also one in Denver, for all of you in Colorado! Thank God, because I would literally drive back to Scottsdale just to eat here. There seriously needs to be one in every city. 


Wild mushroom pizza on GF crust


Asian vegetable salad with kelp noodles 


Best kale salad I've ever tasted


Kale-Aid (kale, apple, cucumber, celery, lemon, and ginger)


Vegetable crudites - how gorgeous is this??

What I love about True Food Kitchen is not only can you trust the food, but there is something for everyone. They have a very eclectic menu, with a broad range of foods on the menu, and they have plenty of meat options for the meat lovers! 

I recommend going until you try the whole menu - because that is my goal! 



Also, they just put out a cookbook.....this is going on my wish list!


Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support! 


Also if you want some fabulous shoes to wear on the trip you are now planning to Arizona or any of their other locations, check out our latest giveaway with Just Fab!


No comments:

Post a Comment