Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

To me, the 4th of July is always a time that I want to get festive, dress up in something amazing but fun,  and make tons of food from Pinterest. 

Like this. 


And this. 


And then there's reality, which usually means taking the day off, relaxing, and laying around with my dog. (Which is not a bad reality, by the way). 

Like this. 


Here are some of the things I love, and wanted to make, but will probably be too lazy to do by this afternoon. 







Anyone else feel my pain? Anyone? Well, for now, I'll pin my ideas....there's always next year.


Please Follow us, Like us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!

Also today is the last day to register for our first giveaway ! All you have to do is subscribe to us and leave a comment, follow us on twitter and like our facebook page! You will have bonus chances of winning if you share with your friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment