Monday, July 1, 2013

Society 6

It has been a year since I have lived in my house and I loved decorating it! However, the poor poor kitchen has been neglected. I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do, but at the same time had some grand plans in my mind that only I could see.


Well I stumbled upon Society6 and everything started to fall into place!


If you are unfamiliar with Society6, get ready to be obsessed!

Society6 is a website that artists from all over the word can sell their art! Great for artists right! They have a place to share their work that then creates gallery quality prints! I think even better for me the buyer! Not only do they have excellent prints, but any print you like can be turned in to an iPhone case, a computer cover, t-shirt and pretty much anything else!

Here is what I ordered...




All of the prints I ordered happen to be by the same artist. Her name is Cassia Beck and you can find all of her Society6 prints here

Here are a few other prints that I am in love with!








Ok, I could go on and on forever, but i'm going to stop here! Go check out the site and order something fabulous!






Please Follow us, Like us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!

Also, hurry up only 4 days left to register for our first giveaway before July 4th! All you have to do is subscribe to us and leave a comment, follow us on twitter and like our facebook page! You will have bonus chances of winning if you share with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment