Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Harmless Harvest


When I was a teenager, my family and I went on a vacation to Costa Rica. One day when we were on the beach, we were offered a coconut when we passed by a little coconut stand. Curious, as none of us had ever had coconut water before, we tried some (this was probably a decade ago, so keep in mind that coconut water was a rare find in the states). Ever since then, my mom and I have been on the search for coconut water that tasted as good as the real thing. Well, it never existed - until now. 


Harmless Harvest isn't kidding when they say they are the "world's best coconut water." I'm not kidding, folks. If you have ever had coconut water from a coconut, you will never find anything as close to it as Harmless Harvest. 



It's 100% raw, incredibly good for you, and beyond refreshing. I could drink it by the case. 

I usually get them from Whole Foods, and their website has an extensive list of stores they are sold in. 

Also, if you see one with a pink color, get that one! Raw coconut water can sometimes turn pink, due to the varying levels of antioxidants. It explains more about that on the bottle, but I think the pink version is even more delicious. 



Happy drinking!! 




Please Follow us, Like us, Watch us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support! 



2 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying our coconut water! As an ecosystem based company, we spend $0 on advertising, so your help in spreading the word is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! We love your product so much, we will keep spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete