Tuesday, July 2, 2013

6pm and Top Shop Shopping Spree

Recently, 6pm had a sale, and I treated myself to some new shoes! I may or may not have treated myself to a dress from TopShop as well (shhh). Below are some of my picks! 


1. Vince Camuto "Ellen" Flats - These flats are insanely comfortable and go with everything. I want them in every color! 

2. Steven Oxfords - These take me back to my Catholic school days. Cute, comfy, and extremely versatile. 

3. Steven Leopard Loafers - I am always the last to buy anything in animal print, but I finally became convinced that a leopard print shoe can really jazz up an outfit. 

4. TopShop Denim Dress - sadly, they are all sold out. Keep an eye out, because I bet they will bring these back. In the meantime, here are some other denim looks from Topshop that I love.



Also, check out these great denim finds from Topshop! Can you tell we kinda have a thing for denim right now?!?






One more great find, and just in time for the 4th of July!





Please Follow us, Like us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!

Also, hurry up and register for our first giveaway! Deadline is coming up close, register before July 4th! All you have to do is subscribe to us and leave a comment, follow us on twitter and like our facebook page! You will have bonus chances of winning if you share with your friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment