Monday, July 29, 2013

Golden Road Brewery



If you are looking for a fun place to go for a quick bite to eat, a long lunch or maybe a fun place to have a birthday party, I have a place for you!

Golden Road Brewery is a fun and delicious brewery! From what all my beer drinking friends say, its pretty delicious. What I love about it is the food and the games. 

It is the perfect for a summer day! We have adopted this place as our after hiking lunch spot.  If you are too warm, go inside, if you want to enjoy the weather go in the covered  patio or sit out under an umbrella! 

Like I said, they have some pretty delicious beers, so if you want a good beer this is your place!


My only complaint is that they don't have any ciders  or gluten free beer and on a hot day after a hike I'm not in the mood for a glass of red wine. 

Oh, and I wish the pretzel was gluten free! Boy is it big and boy oh boy does it look delicious! 




Even if you are part of the gluten-free, vegan, or vegetarian crew, you are set here! The menu labels  things that are vegan and most of the vegan meat substitutes are gluten free too! They use corn tortilla's  with their tacos, hearts of palm ceviche, and tostada salad plus their salads are pretty amazing. 

My favorite salad is the Coconut "noodle" salad! Everything is delicious so, just try it all! Food and beer, try all the food and all the bear!


There are some great games at Golden Road, one of their games I have never heard of before and I'm still trying to figure it out. Here are the rules for "Aunt Sally" the fun and exciting game where you throw things and knock things over... ok to be honest, I still don't get how to play it but it is fun!


I'm all about the other games where I know what is going on! Give me some life size Jenga and I'm good to go!








And of course Corn Hole! The best outdoor game there is! (I'm actually good at this one so I like it even more!) They also have a ginormous connect 4, foosball, ping pong, shuffle board and a few other things that I just cant seem to remember! SO MANY GAMES! 




I'm pretty sure the girls won this one!


There are plenty of other games  to play and it is probably the perfect place to go during football season! If you are in the area check it out!

If you need a reason to go there, check out their Detox/Retox Party August 10th! Join your friends and make new friends as you job, do yoga then enjoy some delicious beer with breakfast at Golden Road!

Golden Road also has a pretty cool blog, you can check that out here!

Please Follow us, Like us, Watch us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support! 












No comments:

Post a Comment