Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Teeccino









I recently was complaining about how I don't need coffee for the caffeine, but I just love the taste so much! Well, Miss. Mahaley looked at me and said, "Just drink Teeccino." So I checked out the Teeccino website then ordered some from amazon. (gotta love that amazon prime shipping!)


Teeccino is great! It looks just like ground coffee, you make it just like regular coffee and you dress it up just like regular coffee with cream, sugar, or if you're like my dad Kahlua.


If you are trying to cut back on caffeine or need to watch the acidity of your drinks, you should try Teeccino. Or maybe you are pregnant, this is the stuff for you. 


Since I have been enjoying Teeccino, I have taken a look at everything else they have! Their website is full of teas, cereal, coffees, brewing tools, and even some mugs and books! Thats just the stuff you can buy, the website also is incredibly informative. There are plenty of recipes, health articles,  caffeine facts, and detox suggestions available as well!


Lucky for us, they also make a gluten-free version made without barley! Bonus, thats not all, they also have a gluten free cereal! 



Give it a try and let us know what you think! We are thinking about that Gluten Free Sampler package!


Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support! 


Also if you want some fabulous shoes to wear while enjoying a fabulous cup of CeeCinno, check out our latest giveaway with Just Fab!





No comments:

Post a Comment