Friday, June 7, 2013

Sun Warrior Raw Protein Shake

Throughout my life, I have always looked for new sources of protein since I don't eat meat. But, I have never liked any protein powders or shakes, mostly because of the taste, and they always seem heavily processed. Thanks to my angel of a roommate, I now have a solution! Sun Warrior Raw Protein Powder



This is the best raw, plant protein powder I have found on the market. It tastes amazing, and is so good for you! Non-GMO, vegan, raw, gluten-free, soy free, dairy free (this is the part where my best friend Brittany would say "and fun free") and full of deliciousness! 




Their website has awesome recipes, and even a Free E-book of superfood smoothie recipes! 



I tend to like easy and quick recipes for things like this, so I just blend a scoop of my powder with 8 oz. of Almond Milk in the blender, and I have a yummy vanilla shake.


My boyfriend likes his with banana...you can pretty much pair it with anything! My shakes cost about $1 per shake, so even adding several ingredients would only put you at about $2 per shake. I love how affordable it is! 





Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!




8 comments:

  1. My fav. powder is called "Complete Green Protein" it sounds very similar, I just bought a tub from Costco and I LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing!! we will be sure to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this informative article thanks for sharing your great post,wish you have a nice day,happy every day.

    infusion therapy services & Amino Acid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Useful information like this one must be kept and maintained so I will put this one on my bookmark list! Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this!

    wholesale ejuice & stop smoking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep this in my mind!

    Work Injury Therapy CT & Foot Physical Therapy CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    Hydroxycut Side Effects & Lipozene Side Effects

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article. I like the way you explain the things. Keep posting. Thanks.. sun warrior protein

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article.
    low carb protein powder

    ReplyDelete