Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Etsy Shop of the Week: Starlight Woods



When I stumbled on Starlight Woods during an Etsy search, I knew my wallet was about to be in trouble. Lisa DiSciascio, the creator of Starlight Woods, is a mother of two, and has managed to create a gorgeous line of eco-friendly jewelry. Below are some of my favorites, but really I love every piece of hers. With the affordable prices, I don't have to settle on just one thing :) 

It is pretty amazing that she can turn this... 
 Into this! How pretty! I love every pattern she chooses to use! So great!

She collects the broken branches and fallen pieces of wood while out hiking with her family, then turns it into beautiful jewelry!

In addition to her Etsy shop, Starlight Woods, she also has a kids shop, Starlight Woods Kids

Happy Shopping! 


Please Follow us, Like us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!

Also, hurry up and register for our first giveaway! All you have to do is subscribe to us and leave a comment, follow us on twitter and like our facebook page! You will have bonus chances of winning if you share with your friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment