Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Quick Gluten Free Pancakes!

Lets Talk Pancakes!

We love pancakes and have many, many recipes for gluten free options, but when I finally gave Bob's Red Mill Pancake Mix a try I was pretty excited to add another option to the list!



We know you can have super fast gluten-free pancakes that you pop in the toaster or microwave.

Did you know that if you have just a few ingredients you can have awesome homemade pancakes without having to get creative too!


Thanks to Bob's Red Mill you can have "homemade" pancakes anywhere, anytime!


To prove to you how easy it is, I made these to take on a camping trip!


I pre-mixed the Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pancake Mix with an egg, vegetable oil, and hemp milk!


The part I thought was genius was putting it in this squeeze bottle for the tip.  However, I forgot about the pressure change when going up into the mountains. About a third of the mix popped out when I opened it up! Oops!

I was still able to make 5 yummy pancakes!


Yum! They are also really really delicious! I shared with a few people while camping and they all loved them!



There ya have it!  It's like Bisquick but way better and gluten free!


Please Follow us, Like us, Watch us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support! 


No comments:

Post a Comment