Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Just Fab for Fall

Just in time for fall, Just Fab has some awesome boot selections. We were so thrilled we got to try some new styles, and cannot wait for some warm sweater weather. 



Mahaley's Picks


I always try to select pieces that can be staples in a wardrobe, and can go with as many items as possible. These boots definitely are a great fall and winter staple. 


One of the odd things that I love about these boots is that they have a slimmer fit, and I have chicken legs, so I love that they do not have a huge gap around my calves. They are very comfortable, and go with everything. If you are looking to get a pair of Just Fab shoes, I definitely recommend these. 

Bailey's Pick

This time while taking a look at all the shoes Just Fab has to offer I wanted about 6 different pairs. I decided to go with something completely different from everything in my closet and get something more trendy and see what happens! 

I ended up picking the Patagonia boot in Stone. These boots are so fun! They are great with skinny jeans in just about any color.



 They also get quite a bit of compliments! I also have used them quite a bit at work and they are comfy even by the end of the day. The heel is pretty perfect, not too high to make you topple over or make them impossible to walk in, but just enough to lie to the world and let them know, "I could totally be a model if I really wanted to!" They are a bit snug, I got an 8 and they fit, but there isn't a lot of wiggle room.



I highly recommend these! They are great for wherever you live, but especially if you live in a warmer state that doesn't feel like fall yet! I put these on and I don't even need a pumpkin spice latte!



What do you think of our picks!?! Have you ordered anything from JustFab yet?



Please Follow us, Like us, Watch us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment