Monday, October 28, 2013

Gluten Free Girl Scout Cookie

Today, I get to share something very exciting with you all. There is going to be a new Gluten Free Girl Scout Cookie! How do I know this, you ask? Well, my mom has worked for the Girl Scouts for more than half of my life, and once in awhile, I get in on the good stuff before it happens. The Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookie just happens to be one of them. 

And, I know what you're thinking. Yes, I was a Girl Scout, for as long as I could be. 


Here you have it - the GF Girl Scout Cookie. It should be available for the 2014 round of cookie sales. Get your wallet ready, after all, they freeze really well :)


So good. 


There are a lot of really awesome things happening with the Girl Scouts in the next few years, many of which, my mom has been partially responsible for. Proud daughter moment. 



I know 2014 seems like a long wait, but I promise, it's worth it. 



(I also have to ask that these pictures not be reposted)


Hey SoCal readers! Don't forget to enter to win a 3 day cleanse from OMG Blends!




Please Follow us, Like us, Watch us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment