Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gluten Check App

I often get asked how you know if a product has gluten in it (besides the obvious "wheat" ingredient), and the Gluten Check app has been a lifesaver for me. It's a free app, and it's extremely easy to use. 


If the item is not labeled as GF, just scan through the ingredients you are not sure about and look them on on Gluten Check. Green ingredients do not have gluten, and red ingredients do. 


There are several apps out there, this just happens to be my favorite. It's so easy to use, and has so many ingredients in the database. It was really helpful to me when I first went gluten free, and I still use it to this day. I hope it helps you as much as it did me. 



Please Follow us, Like us, Watch us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!





No comments:

Post a Comment