Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What We Are Thankful For!

Mahaley's Thanks:
This year has definitely been filled with challenges, new beginnings, and unforgettable moments. Here are some of the things I am grateful for....Mom, I hope you're reading. 

I am grateful to have the most amazing mother in the world, who I am consistently in awe of. She does more for her children and her family than any other person I have ever known. Mom, the things you do do not go unnoticed. Thank you for being my rock.


I am thankful to have a father who is compassionate, kind, and loving. He has set the bar very high for those who have come into my life, and has always helped me see the positive side of any situation. Thank you for loving your family unconditionally.



I am thankful to have a brother and sister-in-law who exemplify an amazing kind of love. Whether you know it or not, you have taught me to never settle for anything less. I look forward to all the laughs we will have in the future. Usually at mom's expense. 


I am thankful for the brightest light in my life that is my sweet Coco. You have honestly made me the happiest momma in the world, and put a smile on my face every day.


I am thankful for my best friends, who consistently support and love me, and have been particularly stellar this year. I wouldn't be here without you guys. Thank you for being by my side. 


I am thankful for a little angel named Atticus, who I call "my happy place." You've brought a whole new kind of love into my life over the last three years, and I hope one day you understand how much joy you've brought into the lives of those around you. 

I am grateful for Bailey, because without her, this blog wouldn't exist. She's one of the hardest working,  determined, and caring people I know. I still haven't figured out how she does all that she does, but when I do, I will let y'all know. 


A few other notables - I am thankful for reality television, the moments I have laughed so hard I started crying, yoga, my new car - Ethel, good music, and hemp milk lattes. 

Bailey's Thanks:

Ok, time to get thankful! Although this list is full of things I'm thankful for everyday, I'm glad Thanksgiving is here to make me say it out loud. Here we go in no particular order.

I'm thankful to have a loving and supportive boyfriend that puts up with all my crazy. I don't know how he does it, but he should get an award or something.


 

I'm thankful for my family. They may be all over the world and practically never in the same place at once, but they are always supportive and loving and I feel so lucky to have them. Even though we are far apart I always feel at home when we get a chance to talk and our time together is so important to me. Families work in different ways, mine is definitely not traditionally perfect, but I think I prefer it that way.


P.S. I have the coolest sister there is! 


I'm thankful for really great friends, some new, some old but all so important to me. So thanks to those that live on the other side of the country for only being a phone call a way and being cool with picking right back up as soon as we are together. To those that live right here with me, thanks for  being there for me whenever I need you and for all the crazy fun we have.
 




I'm thankful for my four legged best friends. First, Dharma she has been in my life longer than most of my friends and even longer than Aaron, who has been around for quite a long time! She is my happy place and I feel so lucky to head out into the mountains, or just go hang with her  when life gets stressful and complicated. It all disappears when I get to go ride.

I'm so so thankful Ms. Harley Quinn is part of my life. Her big goofy smile makes me laugh even on the worst days when I'm in a horrible mood. She just has to wiggle her but and smile and I can't help but smile with her. I also love how she has touched so many other people including many of the kids I see at work. She deserves all the attention and treats she gets!


I'm also thankful for Mahaley! For so many reasons, not only is she a blast to run this blog with but she is a kind and supportive friend who thinks of everyone else before herself. I'm pretty honored to do this whole blog thing with her and I'm pretty excited to see where it takes us!




Oh and gluten free food and everyone working to make it tastier and more accessible! I'm so thankful that I can have a happy tummy and still enjoy delicious meals whenever I want! And with that said, eat up tomorrow and enjoy your family. Make sure to take a moment to think about all the wonderful things you have to be thankful for.


Happy Thanksgiving!
We are so thankful you are reading this!


No comments:

Post a Comment