Thursday, November 7, 2013

Go Picnic

One of my favorite things about the GF Expo was learning about products I never knew existed. One of the most unique booth's we discovered was GoPicnic. 


I have so much to say about how genius this company is, I don't know where to start. 

Basically, GoPicnic offers ready-to-eat meals, for a variety of dietary needs, with wholesome ingredients, and no need for refrigeration. They have over a dozen gluten free options, as well as kosher, vegan, and vegetarian options. 


All meals have less than 500 calories, and are balanced with protein, healthy fats, and fiber. 


Most meals range from $4-$6, but are less expensive if you buy them in bulk. 


They are sold on GoPicnic's website, Target, Amazon, and some local grocery stores. If you are in LA, Pam Mac D's sells them in Burbank (my favorite gluten free market).



They offer almost everything under the sun on their website - meal subscriptions, variety packs, snack packs, and even custom meals. They also have promotions, sales, and special offers galore.


I hope every mom out there considers GoPicnic for their child's snacks or lunches, and that GoPicnic makes life a little easier for those who don't have time to cook every meal. 


Visit GoPicnic's website here

Lastly, they are running a Groupon for a limited time. $40 worth of meals for $19! I just put my order in for 8 vegan/gluten free meals, and it was only $25. 



Please Follow us, Like us, Watch us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment