Friday, November 22, 2013

Two Urban Licks



Recently, I went to dinner at Two Urban Licks in Atlanta. I must say, it was exceptionally delicious. The menu is an eclectic mix and has something for everyone. This upscale restaurant has a very urban (no pun intended) and laid back vibe to it. 


How gorgeous is this?



It was really hard to decide what to order..but I went for the tuna and salmon chips, buffalo cucumbers, and scallops over grits. The scallops over grits were to die for. 



The tuna tartare was served over their house made chips. It was probably my favorite thing on the menu...I could've ordered four more  



Salmon chips - very good, but out of all things I would have rather had more tuna tartare than the salmon chips 


The last thing you must order are the buffalo cucumbers. I know, weird sounding, but I swear on my life they were amazing. I ate them all before I could remember to take a photo. 

If you are looking for a great restaurant, with excellent food, atmosphere, and service - Two Urban Licks is the place to go. It's some of the best food I've had in Atlanta. 




Please Follow us, Like us, Watch us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!




No comments:

Post a Comment