Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tummydrops

If you are someone who has ever had an upset stomach, you will want to keep reading. 

When we passed by a booth that said "tummydrops" - I became very intrigued. I briefly mentioned earlier this year that I became gluten free after struggling with upset stomachs for most of my life. I thought I had tried most natural remedies for upset stomachs, until I was introduced to tummydrops.  


They are basically like a cough drop, but for your stomach. They are completely natural, gluten free, and come in two flavors - peppermint and ginger (both are designed for slightly different types of aches)



tummydrops were created by a team of gastroenterologists, so you know you are getting a great product. 


I have tried both the ginger and peppermint flavors, and both are great. They definitely work, and I have kept them on hand ever since the Expo. 

Dr. Dustin James 'The Tummy Doc" can tell you better than we can!


You can purchase tummydrops at Whole Foods and on Amazon. You can read more about them here

Please Follow us, Like us, Watch us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment