Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Place Beyond the Pines

I have been anticipating this movie for months, and it is finally out. So, the boy and I ventured over to Laemmle to see it opening night. We were not disappointed. The drama, directed by Derek Cianfrance, stars Ryan Gosling, Eva Mendes, Bradley Cooper, and Rose Byrne. The film highlights a generational feud between a police officer and a bank robber. The story unfolds in a way that you wouldn't expect, and will definitely keep you on your toes. Every performance is brilliant, but Dane DeHaan deserves special notice. I adored him in Chronicle, and can't wait to see him in Devil's Knot (post about this coming soon!), and he completely stole my attention in this movie. Ryan Gosling is dreadful to look at, so if you don't mind that, go see the movie. 

I'm obviously kidding. He's to die for.










Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment