Friday, April 19, 2013

Pop Physique

Recently, I purchased a Groupon for a new workout near me called Pop Physique. The workout is excellent, and combines Pilates, ballet, and light weight workouts that make a series of strengthening, isometrics, core shaping, and stretches. It is truly unique and a must try. They have locations all over California, and recently opened studios in Florida and Baltimore. I know it's a matter of time before they hit other areas.

I bought a Groupon for 5 classes at $30, so keep an eye out for another Groupon or Living Social deal! I know one will be coming.

Normally, their classes are $20 per class, but they have a new client special for $100 unlimited for a month. They recently ran a special for 5 classes for $45 (which I just bought!). So if you get a chance to try their classes, be sure to give them your email.

Also, they have DVD's!! Three DVD's, which multiple instructors at Pop have told me are really great. If you don't live in the LA area, this would be a great option for you!

I highly recommend checking out Groupon or Living Social for workout deals near you. I use them all the time, and it provides an incredibly affordable way to try new work outs. Plus, you never get bored!





http://www.popphysique.com/




Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! I'm looking forward to following it :) I bought one of the Groupons for Pop Physique but I haven't used it yet because I'm scared of how intense it's going to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Callie, you should go! It's intense but great! Just when you think you cant do it any longer they stop and move to another exercise! You will really feel it the next day! Let us know how it goes after your first time!

      Delete