Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Leather flats - for $40?

This post might actually deserve to go in the "Finance" category, because I'm about to share the steal of a lifetime.

I am not a walk-in-heels kindof girl. I prefer booties or flats. Comfort is my priority, but for those of you out there with sensitive feet, like myself, you know comfort does not always mean cute. In fact, I rarely find comfortable and cute shoes, so I usually end up buying duplicates when I get a good pair of shoes. These Merona flats from Target are no exception. I was slightly skeptical - $40 for insanely cute leather flats? But, after reading excellent review after excellent review, and my previous experience with a pair of leather boots from Target that are in their third year, I decided to give them a try.

I am in love. They were having a buy one get one half off sale, so my two pairs ended up being $30 each. Plus free shipping! They have over a dozen different colors - I bought the camel color and coral color, and am also dying for a pair of the mint (hint hint).

Merona Emma Leather Flats





Please Follow us, Like us, Love us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment