Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cucumber and Tomato Quinoa Salad

The recipe I am about to share with you should not even be called a recipe, in all honesty. It's so simple. However, it's the meal I eat most frequently, and I find it more delicious every time. 

Cucumber and Tomato Quinoa Salad

1 tomato (on the vine preferred)
1 cucumber 
1 green onion 
handful of cilantro
housemade vinaigrette (find my original recipe here
1 cup cooked quinoa 
pinch of salt and pepper







Chop the first four ingredients, and combine with cooked quinoa. Drizzle with vinaigrette, and eat by itself, in a wrap, or with crackers (my favorite way). 



Optional: Add feta cheese. It's delicious with feta, I just don't do dairy anymore.


I wasn't lying when I said this was so simple it shouldn't be called a recipe, but it is one of my favorite meals to make, and travels so well for on-the-go, and is incredibly nutritious. 



Please Follow us, Like us, Watch us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment