Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cous Cous Quinoa

One of my mom's favorite recipes growing up was my mom's Cous Cous. I've actually never had any other version of Cous Cous, because I could never stand the thought of something tasting different from hers. Yes, it's that good. 

Every year that I come home for the holidays, my mom always stocks the fridge with my favorite goodies. Since this past year being gluten-free and dairy free, some of those favorites have had to remain in the recipe box. Thankfully, we have a new take on her traditional Cous Cous that is gluten-free, dairy free, and every bit as delicious.





Don't forget about all the changes this week as AGBF becomes GFBF! 
Our new twitter is @gfbestfriends
Pinterest is now pinterest.com/gfbestfriend
Facebook is facebook.com/glutenfreebestfriends
Instagram is @gfbestfriends




No comments:

Post a Comment