Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My Grandma's of New England

The holidays are a time of yummy treats and tins full of delicious desserts, nuts and well pretty much anything these days.

It is always nice when your family and friends supports your diet restrictions, it is even better when they send you gluten free treats in the mail!

I received a tin full of gluten free treats from My Grandma's of New England and was not expecting mail order gf desserts to be so delicious!



The tin was full of a variety of goodies. A congo bar, brownie, chocolate chip macaroons, oatmeal cinnamon raisin cookie, and biscotti.



Both the Congo Bar and the Chocolate Chip Macaroon were good and coconutty. 


Did I mention there are two of each of them! Perfect to share or so when you have your favorites you have a bonus one waiting.

The oatmeal cinnamon raisin cookie was pretty tasty as well. I may have had one for breakfast.


Grandma's has non GF options as well, but if you want to check out what their gluten free selection you can find it here

I think the only downfall is their limited options. Don't get me wrong all the options in the tin were fantastic, but when I checked out the website I was hoping for more GF options. Maybe in the future they will come up with some more. I'd be all about ordering some of their cakes if they were gluten free. Fingers crossed!

Do you know of any other gluten free treat deliveries? We would love to hear about some new ones so we can give them a try?


Please Follow us, Like us, Watch us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bailey! Thank you so much for the wonderful review blog post! We really appreciate it. Let us know if you'd like any other information about our company. We can be reached via email at customerservice@mygrandma.com or call us at 800-847-2636.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete