Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Banana Cocoa "No Cook" Oatmeal

This is an AMAZING recipe for a no-cook oatmeal. Oatmeal is traditionally eaten for breakfast, but this recipe is so delicious, I find myself eating it for any meal of the day, including dessert. It takes about 5 minutes to make, and is great for an on-the-go oatmeal. This recipe has become a staple in my house, and I think it will in yours, too. 

I adapted this recipe from The Yummy Life to make it GF and Vegan


*I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk and So Delicious' greek coconut yogurt, vanilla flavored. Both work great with this recipe 


This is one of those recipes that gets better over time, so feel free to eat on this for days, or make a few jars in advance! 



One Serving (One Jar) is about 300 calories 
There are several other versions you can make with this on The Yummy Life's website, and just make the necessary substitutions for a GF/V version! 



I could eat this everyday....

oh wait, I do. 






Please Follow us, Like us, Watch us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support! 




No comments:

Post a Comment